Dunsters Farm are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary contract to provide our customers with an excellent service and support with maintaining their relationship with Dunsters Farm.
What will you be doing?
As the main point of contact for customers, suppliers and the public, our customer service team respond to a range of queries on a daily basis both on the phone and via email. It is a fast-paced environment handling next day delivery orders so you must be able to work calmy under pressure and multitask. Some of your responsibilities are as followed:
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and EDI systems to address queries, concerns, or issues.
- Listen to customer concerns and provide effective solutions or assistance.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure quick resolution of issues.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of products to answer customer queries accurately.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and empathetically, adhering to company processes.
- Assist customers in placing orders through various methods and complete associated administration tasks.
- Use CRM systems or databases to record and update customer interactions and issues.
For more of the responsibilities of the job, click HERE
When will I work?
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
12 month temporary contract
What will I get paid?
£23,000 per annum
Annual bonus of up to £2,000 per annum
What kind of person are we looking for?
For us, it’s all about the right fit for our business. We are a small but driven team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and building strong customer relationships.
So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing business, we’d love to have a chat.
What skills and experience do we expect?
- Professional and customer service focused
- Customer service and/or telesales experience
- Eye for detail
- IT literate