Get creative with our Sponge Mix, making these fun & cost-efficient Jubilee Cake Pops!
– Plain Sponge Mix (PRODUCT CODE: CM012)
– Butter Cream Frosting (Made with 140g Butter, 280g Icing Sugar, 1-2 tbsp Milk)
– Chocolate of choice (White Chocolate Drops: DROCDW)
– Sturdy Straws (various colours)
– Decorative Sprinkles
- Make sponge mix as per recipe
- Crumble fully cooked cake into crumbs in a large bowl
- Add in frosting a small amount at a time until cake is moist and can hold a ball shape, yet still slightly crumbly.
- Shape into balls & freeze (An ice cream scoop can help here)
- Melt chocolate in microwave
- Thread cake mix balls onto straws & dip into melted chocolate
- Stand covered balls upright in a cup/glass (or a foam block if you have one) to set
- Decorate with your favourite sprinkles and/or remaining melted chocolate