Get ready to treat a crowd to the festive flavors of the season with our mouthwatering Large Batch Cherry Crumble Jam Bars, a delightful dessert that effortlessly combines the goodness of crumble mix, sweet cherries, and luscious jam.
For the crumble
4 cups crumble mix (GC0011 )
1 cup unsalted butter, melted (BSCS)
1/2 cup brown sugar (2995)
For the fillings
6 cups of cherries, pitted and halved (5041)
1 cup mixed fruit jam (5120)
1/2 cup sugar (2992)
1/4 cup cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Grease a large sheet pan (around 18×13 inches) and line it with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumble mix, melted butter, and brown sugar. Mix until you have a crumbly texture.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the cherries, fruit jam, sugar, and cornstarch. Ensure the cherries are well coated.
- Press about two-thirds of the crumble mix into the bottom of the prepared sheet pan to form a crust. Spread the cherry filling evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crumble mix over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown, and the cherry filling is bubbling.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan for about 20-30 minutes. Use the parchment paper overhang to lift the bars out of the pan. Allow them to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Once cooled, cut the Cherry Crumble Jam Bars into squares suitable for serving to a large group. Arrange them on serving trays and enjoy this delicious and easy-to-handle treat!