Dunsters Farm are looking to recruit an Assistant Customer Service Manager to provide our customers with an excellent service and support with maintaining their relationship with Dunsters Farm.
What will you be doing?
As the main point of contact for customers, suppliers and the public, our customer service team respond to a range of queries on a daily basis both on the phone and via email. It is a fast-paced environment handling next day delivery orders so you must be able to work calmy under pressure and multitask. Some of your responsibilities are as followed:
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager in fostering a positive and supportive work environment.
- Deputise for Customer Experience Manager when required, completing reports and attending interdepartmental meetings.
- Interact with customers to address queries, concerns, or issues through various communication channels such as phone, email and via 3rd party EDI systems.
For more of the responsibilities of the job, click HERE
When will I work?
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
What will I get paid?
£24,000, annual bonus of up to £2,000 per annum.
What kind of person are we looking for?
For us, it’s all about the right fit for our business. We are a small but driven team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and building strong customer relationships.
So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing business, we’d love to have a chat.
What skills and experience do we expect?
- Professional and customer service focused
- Customer service and/ or telesales experience
- Eye for detail
- IT Literate