Make some use of those fantastic Summer berries with our super quick & easy crumble recipe!
– 25g Raspberries
– 25g Blackberries
– 25g Strawberries
-250g Cooking Apples
– 60g Caster Sugar
– 2 tbsp Orange Juice
– Tsp Mixed Spice
– Crumble Mix
– Custard or Cream
- Peel and slice apples (removing core). Cook until soft but not too squishy.
- Add all berries alongside a tsp of spices and the orange juice, cooking until soft.
- Pour cooked fruit into a large dish and spread out evenly, spoon the crumble mix over the fruit – spreading out but without flattening.
- Bake the crumble according to the packet instructions, or until the top has browned slightly.
- Serve with delicious cold cream or warm custard, whatever your preference.