Dunsters Farm are looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and manage a team of Warehouse Operatives and maintain our excellent service levels.
What will you be doing?
As our Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- To ensure the safe, accurate, and timely execution of the Goods-in operation, in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure that the department demonstrates professionalism and delivers to world-leading standards.
- Ensuring regular and timely communication with the customer service team to enhance the service delivered to our customers.
- Managing collection customers and ensuring they are provided with excellent customer service at the depot.
- To recruit, train and develop the team both for new positions and succession planning.
- Contribute to the development of a diverse, inclusive, solutions-oriented culture through coaching and mentoring the team and encouraging two-way communication.
- To enforce quality standards and quality checks, identifying and correcting any quality issues promptly.
For full list of responsibilities please click HERE
When will I work?
Monday to Friday, standard hours of 8am – 4pm (but may require you to be flexible dependent on the needs of the business).
37.5 hours per week.
What will I get paid?
£24,000 – £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
What kind of person are we looking for?
For us, it’s all about the right fit for our business. We are a small but driven team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about continually improving and growing with the business as the leader of a growing team.
So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing business, we’d love to have a chat.
What skills and experience do we expect?
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Experience using both ERP and WMS systems.
- High levels of ownership and accountability.
- Customer service focus, excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- An action-oriented individual, who is solutions-focussed, can manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time.
- A good team player, with attention to detail and good problem-solving skills that follows processes in place and participates in sharing ideas for improvements.
- Experience working as a Warehouse Supervisor or Manager, ideally gained within the Foodservice sector.
- Experience or knowledge of Health and Safety, Food Safety and HACCP procedures and experience with stock control and goods in within a Foodservice, FMCG or other temperature-controlled food warehouse environment.
- Experience managing people in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, coaching and mentoring and team building skills.
- Experience managing budgets effectively, including cost management.
- Organised and planned approach to work and the ability to ensure that the team achieve set targets.